Sunday, April 24, 2011

HAPPY EASTER!

I Come To The Garden Alone - Hymn 
Easter Morning

I come to the garden alone

While the dew is still on the roses

And the voice I hear falling on my ear


The Son of God discloses.


And He walks with me,

"He Has Risen"
and He talks with me,


And He tells me I am His own;


And the joy we share as we tarry there,


None other has ever known.

This old hymn was the inspiration for "Easter Morning". Mary Magdalene encounters Jesus alive and mistakes him for the gardener.
"Why are you crying?" He asked.
Mary responded, " If you have taken Jesus away, please tell me where you have placed Him."
"Mary!" He gently replied. That was all He needed to say! It was as if the scales from her eyes had been instantly removed. Any questions, any doubts that she had were gone! She knew this was Jesus, the living Christ, standing before her.

HAPPY EASTER

Marilyn Diggs

http://www.mdiggsart.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment